R / Neg
Number of Jobs:
DC Administrative Manager - Cape Town
· Full management of IT projects from beginning to end.
· Dealing with enquiries and problem solving within the Agreed SLA
· Coordinating the jobs required for the day, and measuring staff performance.
· Full administration and control and processes of all requirements for the office
· Ensuring turn-around time is efficiently handled, for customer service related transaction with customer returns
· Issuing of products and ensure stock availability is up to date, All Sap locations to be updated.
· Working independently and multi-tasking within all areas of the department
· Organization of client's requirements, quotations and billing payments
· Reports and feedback for the Directors and Commercial entity of the business,
· Clear communication to team members and clients at all times
· Liaise with Global IT regarding SAP Warehouse Management issues or Distribution
· ND: Business Administration or relevant qualification
· Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience within clothing industry
· Must have led a and managed a team