Number of Jobs:
10 + years
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 422 3600 or 021 433 1872
Head of Retail- Homeware _Saudi
· In-depth analysis of the strengths and weaknesses per store, utilizing the financial profit and loss reports and provide corrective action plans
· Conduct effective communication sessions with the respective teams in regard to sales targets and performance.
· Ensure effective Inventory and Warehouse management for the Business.
• Review and analyze stock and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implementing corrective action for the same.
• Review and effectively deal with fast / slow lines, new ranges and end of ranges and implement necessary action
• Ensure pricing of merchandise as per norms
• Provision of monthly feedback to the Country Head on sales, stock positions and product feedback
• Agree allocation of concept space with Country Head and the projects team.
• Manage and support recruitment and development of talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support
• Monitor “Performance Management” of staff by the store & operations manager.
• Ensure regular in-store communication and training sessions are conducted as per concept guidelines.
• Minimum 15 plus years of experience of which 5 years have been in a management/leadership position, performing a similar role within retail
• Proven track record of delivering strong year-on-year growth in sales and profitability.
• Experience of Home & Furniture business would be an added advantage.
• Should have handled large format retail/Hyper mart.
• Willingness to travel across the region, including KSA, when required