Write the assessment test and you will be able to enter the Converse Design-a-Sneaker competition* to win various prizes.
Book HERE for LISOF Open Day 2017.
Write the assessment test and you will be able to enter the Converse Design-a-Sneaker competition* to win various prizes. Take a tour of campus to explore classes, speak with lecturers and learn more about the BA Fashion Degree, BCom in Fashion (Retail) and other courses offered.
LISOF is known for acclaimed alumni Lisofians such as; Roman Handt, Rich Mnisi and Suzaan Heyns, but don't forget that LISOF has built strong relationships with all the major South African fashion and accessory retailers too, that afford opportunities for current students to earn-while-they-learn. In celebration of the strong retail affiliations, Cotton On and Typo will have a Pop-Up-Shop at Open Day on campus!
Jhb Open Day - 25 March 2017
Pta Open Day - 22 April 2017
Stay tuned to LISOF social media for all updates, news and opportunities!
Photo by: Fashion Photography Lecturer, Francki Retief
Creative Director: CEO and Founder, Shana Rosenthal
Styled by: Visual Head, Heidi Svendson
Make-up by: Head of Make Up and Course Developer, Janine Mc Nulty
Model: 1st Year student, Lindsay Kim Koch
Garments by: Bruny Dusabe from 2016 Industrial Romance collection
Poster graphics by: Computer Lecturer, Taryn de Munck
*Terms and Conditions Apply
1. To enter the competition, you need to write the LISOF assessment test first at Open Day.
2. You need to bring along your latest academic transcript and copy of your ID.
3. First 40 candidates will receive 1 Converse sneaker (either left or right foot) to create, refashion, draw and paint on in a limited time period! If all the shoes are taken, the candidate will receive a paper template.
4. Theme of shoe design: to be confirmed.
5. Candidates will then need to take a photo of their sneaker and post it on their own Twitter/Instagram/Facebook page. MUST tag Lisof AND use a specified hashtag (tbc) as well as a short caption explaining your design. The published post on Facebook MUST be set to public and profiles on Instagram MUST be set to public.
6. Spot prizes will be awarded on the day and prizes for the social media competition will be confirmed shortly - stay tuned!
7. LISOF reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes (which have not yet been awarded), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which LISOF, in its sole discretion, deems necessary.
8. Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance only to win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
9. By submitting an entry, the contestant agrees to the publication of his/her name, sneaker image and or photograph of person on the LISOF website, social media platforms and marketing communications and materials.
10. The prize/s is/are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash.